Annual Report on the activities of “Convictus Ukraine” in 2014
Dear colleagues, partners, friends!
Here we present the Annual Report on the activities of “Convictus Ukraine” in 2014.
First of all, we want to thank each of you for your contribution to the common good. For us, the highest value is people – people who believe, people who help us move towards change for the better. All your actions and words supported us in the most difficult moments and gave us confidence that we are not alone on the path to a healthy Ukrainian society! Each year is another step that we make with the reliable shoulder our donors, partners and staff.
Our team sincerely wishes you further success, prosperity and happy holidays!
And as always, we are open to cooperation and new opportunities!
1. Our mission and principles, strategic activities
2. History of the Organization
3. The purpose of Departments
4. Preventing HIV infection among drug users and their entourage
5. Preventing HIV infection among people who are involved in prostitution
6. Early detection of tuberculosis among risk groups (city of Boyarka)
7. Prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
8. Preventing HIV infection among persons sentenced to punishment other than imprisonment in Kyiv and Kirovohrad regions
9. Access to HIV treatment in the city of Kyiv and Kyiv region
10. The work of the mobile clinic
11. Events within the field of prevention of HIV and other socially dangerous diseases
12. Reintegration of women returning from prison. Activities in the Center “Halfway House”
13. Strengthening institutional capacity
14. Organization in the media
15. Periodic and informational publications
16. Report on the financial activities of the Organization