All-Ukrainian charitable organization “KONVIKTUS Ukraine”
announces a contest –
City of Kiev and Kiev region
Konviktus is a non – governmental organization that operates in three countries around the world-Sweden, Estonia and Ukraine. We create effective public health services and support vulnerable categories of the population. Konviktus Ukraine is a reliable partner of state institutions and public organizations in implementing programs to combat HIV infection, tuberculosis, and other socially dangerous diseases, reintegrate former prisoners into society, and provide assistance to women affected by violence.
Convictus is a team of people who are not indifferent to other people’s fate. We are building a healthy and secure future for Ukraine.
We are looking for a case Finder.
do you know how to find an approach to any person
do you “feel” what exactly motivates a person to make changes in their life for the better
they are result oriented
do you know the drug scene in Kiev, places where homeless people, drug addicts, contact persons and other persons vulnerable to HIV gather
– have consulting skills, proper knowledge of HIV, art, TB, Hepatitis
do you know how to find people who can help you reach hard-to-reach HIV-vulnerable groups
do you want to grow and develop professionally
Then we invite you to join our friendly team. For more information about us, please follow the link: http://www.convictus.org.ua
* Hold meetings with potential participants on the project website, make a preliminary assessment of their possible participation in the project.
* Register and include clients in the project in accordance with certain criteria, according to the established procedure.
* Attract new clients to the project, conduct motivational work with potential project participants. Conduct interviews.
* Assist in conducting HIV testing and redirect clients with a positive rapid HIV test result to a city employee (case manager), an AIDS Center, or the trust office of a medical institution.
* Help organize a meeting with the case manager, track customer requests to the city project.
* Provide advice to project clients on HIV prevention, tuberculosis, treatment of HIV infection, hepatitis, and safe sexual behavior.
* Provide information on all services provided to drug users in the region (based on the needs of the project client).
* Maintain primary accounting documentation for the services provided.
We offer you:
– work in a professional organization with the possibility of growth, professional development and self-realization
involvement in the fight against HIV and tuberculosis epidemics
flexible working hours
c payment for the result
training and professional development
our team is professional and passionate about their work
Send your resume by email email@example.com