All-Ukrainian Charitable Organization “KONVIKTUS UKRAINE”
Announces Contest to the position
Coordinator direction (Kiev region)
“Convictus” is a non-governmental organization operating in three countries – Sweden, Estonia and Ukraine. For 12 years, we have been developing effective public health services and supporting vulnerable people. Convictus is a reliable partner of state institutions and public organizations in the implementation of programs for countering HIV infection, tuberculosis, other socially dangerous diseases, reintegration of former prisoners into the community and assistance to women who have suffered from violence.
Convictus is a team of people who are not indifferent to the fate of others. We are building healthy and safe future of Ukraine.
We are currently looking for Coordinator of the direction in the Kiev region
The vacancy is open in the framework of the project “Improving the identification of HIV cases and access to treatment among people who inject drugs in Ukraine” with the financial support of the Alliance of Public Health (Money Center of the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC)).
- Have a higher education (preferably in the following areas: management, social work, public health, psychology);
- Have experience in managing projects and people’s skills;
- Have the skills to prepare documents and experience writing reports;
- capable of self-management, self-organization, decision-making;
- Have experience in health, public sector, social work;
- have information on the specifics and specifics of the environment and subculture of drug users;
- have knowledge of HIV / AIDS: prevention, transmission, treatment, knowledge of the network of organizations that provide HIV / AIDS services;
- have knowledge in the field of organization of the process of social support of patients for the treatment of HIV infection;
Then we invite you to join our friendly team. Detailed information about us can be found at the link: http://www.convictus.org.ua
You will be here:
- manage and coordinate the direction of the project in the Kyiv region, provide conditions for providing a range of program services for representatives of vulnerable groups – injecting drug users and their partners;
- to work on establishing cooperation with key partners in the region (AIDS centers, psycho / drug, skin and venereal and anti-tuberculosis dispensaries);
- select, engage staff to implement the project;
- organize and train the program staff, familiarize themselves and make explanations regarding algorithms and procedures of the project;
- to prepare the premises and equipment for the work of the project, to control the availability of all necessary consumables (tools, reporting documents, test systems, etc.);
- carry out internal monitoring of work, carry out regular analyzes of the effectiveness of project implementation and achievement of project objectives, control over complete and correct filling of program and reporting documentation;
- promptly solve the organizational issues of the implementation of the program.
We offer you:
- work in an international organization with many years of experience;
- competitive wage level;
- comfortable working conditions, providing the necessary equipment and technical means;
- opportunity to realize their professional skills;
- training and professional skills;
- Supervision and support from management;
- a professional and enthusiastic team;
- corporate events, tim-builds, events.
We are convinced that the main principle of assistance is respect.
If you share this idea, then send your CV to the e-mail [email protected]