Forming Healthy Lifestyle Skills among Vulnerable Adolescents
This project is aimed at preventing HIV, TB, hepatitis and other dangerous diseases among vulnerable adolescents, their sexual partners and other close people in the context of war in Ukraine.
We develop prevention activities targeted at vulnerable adolescents in Kyiv and Kyiv region, work to make sure that local authorities prioritize sex education, healthy lifestyle and leadership development programs for adolescents.
Target audience: Adolescents and young people who have experience of using psychoactive substances and practice risky behaviors, their sexual partners and other close people with a focus on 14-19 age group.
- Individual (online and face-to-face) consultations on health and security during martial law and hostilities, including but not limited to the issues of HIV, STIs, SRHR, human rights, prevention of and response to sexual and other violence, digital security, etc.
- Group consultations, self-help groups
- Distribution of motivational packages and humanitarian aid
- Referral to receive other health and humanitarian services in partner governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Social support and case management
The project is implemented with support of AFEW-Ukraine (funded by Expertise France).
Focal point: Olga Panchuk, email@example.com